APPLICATION OF MIZAR IN JALISCO (Worm Defoliator in Cranberry: Application and Results)
Damage caused by the Worm Defoliator
Objective: To evaluate the effect of insecticide MIZAR in the control of the worm defoliator of the cranberry crop.
Treatments / Application:
Number 1. 1 kg 20-20-20 + 500 mL Metalosate Zn + 500 mL Megafol + 150 mL Break thru + 150 mL Mizar
Number 2. 1 kg 20-20-20 + 500 mL Metalosate Zn + 500 mL Megafol + 150 mL Break thru + 250 mL Mizar
Locality of Cuxpala, municipality of Tala, Jalisco, Mr. Mr. Daniel Gutierrez.
1 hectares of blueberry type Biloxy. Plants in vegetative development with 4 months of being pruned.
At the time of application, there was a 5% infestation with a defoliator worm, of which 90% corresponded to larvae at instar L1 and L2, the remaining 10% corresponded to larvae at instar L3 and L4.
Witness 1. Infestation percentage 2 dda = 4%, 5dda = 1%, 10 dda = 0%
Witness 2. Infestation percentage 2dda = 4%, 5dda = 1%, 10 dda = 0%